POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE
Racewars / World Drag Racing Circuit West Coast Points Championship
This year we will have 3 rounds of drag racing with 4 of the top classes being run as a point championship series with Trophy, cash and prizes at the end
All Three rounds are all held at Fontana
Round 3 Finals
1) All Drivers must Register to run for the points championship race.
2) Drivers will be given a number to use for the series up on registering
3) Drivers must submit two pictures of race car for us to use for promotions
4) All Tech Cards must be filled out completely
5) All Races are random pairing, No ladder
6) Minimum 8 car fields maximum 32 cars qualifiers
7) Every pass during your test and tune session is a qualifying pass. There will not be a separate qualifying pass for the points classes.
8) All NHRA rules are in affect, especially updated safety equipment
and ET/MPH requirements
All Classes are Domestics vs Import
1. Modern Muscle (Modern Super street)
2. All Motor
3. 9.50 index Mean street
4. Bracket 1 12.99 and faster.
After each race only the top 10 points leader will be posted on All social Media and Websites for 742 Racewars and World Drag Racing Circuit.
5 points 1st round qualifying
10 points 1st round win
20 points Semis
Maximum Event Points total 75points
Only the top points winner in each class will be awarded the Trophy, cash, Prizes and named
2021 Racewars / WDRC West Coast points Champion.