IMPORT vs DOMESTIC
Pro Drag Racing Program
Ennis, TX - Texas Motorplex
Gainesville, FL - Gainesville Raceway
New Jersey, NJ - ATCO
West Salem, OH - Dragway 42
Fontana, CA - Autoclub Dragway
1) All Drivers must Register to run for the points championship race classes that will be listed on each event's ticket page.
2) Drivers will be given a number to use for the series upon registering to their first event, same number will be used if traveling to other regional events.
3) Drivers must submit two pictures of race car for us to use for promotions and advertising prior to each event.
4) All Tech Cards must be filled out completely.
5) All Races are random pairing, No ladder
(Unless majority votes day of event)
6) 32 Car field / Min. 16 for full payout,
under 16 cars, payouts will be prorated.
7) Every pass during your test and tune session is a qualifying pass. There will not be a separate qualifying pass for the points classes.
8) All NHRA rules are in affect, especially updated safety equipment
and ET/MPH requirements. Visit https://www.nhra.com/nhra
All Classes are Domestics vs Import.
1. OUTLAW | 8.5 - 5 sec
2. PRO Street / Modern Muscle | 9.9 - 8.5 sec
3. TRUE Street | 10.50 Index
4. REAL Street | 11.50 Index
5. Bracket 1 | 12.99 & Faster
4. Bracket 2 | 13 & Slower
After each race only the top 10 points leader will be posted on All social Media and Websites for
742 Racewars USA and World Drag Racing Circuit.
5 points 1st round qualifying
10 points 1st round win
20 points Semis
Maximum Event Points total 75points
Only the top points winner in each class will be awarded the Trophy, cash, Prizes and named
2021 Racewars / WDRC West Coast points Champion.
These rules will be posted on